Saturday, January 12, 2013

Gigawatt! again...


Hey, remember Gigawatt from two posts ago?  Well, he's back.  For those who don't know (surprisingly, I don't think I've mentioned it on here yet), I'm writing a book, published sporadically on my other blog, The Realms of Neldak (the link is in the bar on the left, but here's another: http://neldak.blogspot.com/ )  Anyhoo, in that book, Gigawatt is nothing more than a fictional character, and one of the characters has a Gigawatt action figure with a broken leg.  Thus the joints, thus the severed leg.  Seen here is a corrected, colored version, and the original ball-point version, captured using my snazzy scanner, a.k.a., my camera.  Also, I'm putting a tag in for Action Figure, even though this isn't really, just for theme's sake.  Please enjoy!

P.S.  First post from my new apartment in L.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment