Friday, January 25, 2013

Blender Miscellanea




Right then, a selection of items I've made in Blender (save for the first, which was Daz).  I haven't messed with Blender in a while, and have a lot of half-finished projects lying around, but I thought I'd share some renders of what little is finished.  So, in order:
A troll hunting a deer (or an antelope), made in Daz.
A penguin made for a logo design, my first experiment with UV mapping.  Still not totally finished.
A group shot of my two finished and rigged characters, Dan and Sperry, in an office environment.
A shot of Sperry wearing the headset I made him.  Originally planned for an episode of "Deadpool and Starscream," never used.  He also has a poncho somewhere on my hard drive.

In addition to these, I have a half-completed Pockett strip somewhere, and plan on releasing it... someday.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment