Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dungeons & Dragons For The Morbidly Obese...




     So, working for Rhett and Link...  I was recently given the job of finding some pictures for a sketch.  These pictures, that of a Troll, Dragon, Sorceress, and unnamed fourth character, were to be used as new circles on a twister board that in turn would be a part of THE MOST COMPLICATED BOARD GAME EVER!!!!!  (it should be coming out soon...  I'll post a link when it does...)  Anyway, being me, I instantly decided that the best way to "find" pictures would be to make my own.  Well, Daz studios comes preset with a dragon, a sorceress, a warrior (the unnamed fourth character), and I had already bought a troll, so....  Yeah.  I posed, lit, and exported for post in Photoshop.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment