Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gigawatt!

Okay, so, way back in like, middle school (early 2000s) I got into doodlin' (as kids tend to do), and eventually drew myslef as a super hero (as kids tend to do).  Then today, I was sitting at work with nothing going on, so I got to doodlin' (as high-paid night shift pencil sharpeners do) and popped out a picture of Gigawatt, my electrically charged alter-ego.  Later, during class, I got to messin' around with a 3-D modeling program (as kids tend to do) and popped out the picture below...
I then brought that picture into Photoshop (as kids--okay, that's getting annoying) and layered the heck out of it, until I got the character demonstrating his powers in a very showy manner.  The little thing in the upper right-hand corner is his logo.  It's supposed to be a lightning bolt crossed with a 'G'.  It's.... a little abstract.  So!  3D done in Daz, using the Genesis figure and various add-ons.  Couldn't get him looking exactly as I wanted, but close enough.  2D done in Photoshop.  Fun fact: There are only 2 lightning bolts generated.  They were merely flipped, stretched, and rotated to create the ELECTRO-STORM!  Hope you enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment